Saturday, January 8, 2011

My Little Pleasures

Everyone has them. Little things that at the end of a long day, make you happy and relaxed. Some people curl up with a good book, some clean, some have a bath, or spend time with family and some, including yours truly of course, cook.

Sometimes its fried or fatty, sometimes it involves the baking pans, sometimes it is food memories from simpler times but whatever it is, it relieves the tension and hides away the world for a at least a little while.

I am going to be putting up a few posts of the recipes that I get lost in. They’re some of my happy recipes or these days at least some of my less stressful. They’re simple, the ingredients are always around, anyone can make them and in any mood. Have you had a long day?

No comments:

Post a Comment