Monday, June 28, 2010

The weekend and reader's support

This weekend was a busy one, filled with visits from family, nights out on the town and of course cooking! Tomorrow morning I will be writing to tell you all about it (starting with a delicious Mushroom and Wine Sauce I did and a little tutorial on finding some good meat!). In the mean time I would like to thank my readers and followers for their emails and facebook messages. I’ve received emails from Toronto, California and Vancouver and support has been fantastic. Please leave comments here on the blog and I will be happy to answer any questions or requests you may have. I get a weird excitement when I open up my computer and find a little note from someone on the hunt for garlic spears or a couple from Toronto who tried out a new restaurant, so please keep them coming!

This week I will be writing about some of my favorite culinary destinations in Victoria and the recipes they have inspired in my home kitchen. I hope you all enjoy them as much as I enjoy testing the recipes and recording my results :)

No comments:

Post a Comment